MEINC’s management service offers a variety of services tailored to fit your community. Our all-inclusive Contracts are specialized to your community needs. We have listed below some of our routine management services.
With every contract comes prompt attention to community issues.
Financial Services include but are not limited to:
- In-House collections ( Saves communities thousands of dollars in legal fees and helps build reserves)
- Collection of association assessments
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Financial Reports
Administrative Services include but are not limited to:
- Management Reports
- Knowledgeable in Governing Documents (bylaws, declarations, policies and rules and regulations)
- 24- Hour Emergency Service
- Contract Administration
- Assist the Board of Directors in writing policies (parking, fine systems, trash containers, etc.)
- Enforcement of community rules and regulations
Facility Services include but are not limited to:
- Project Management
- Structural and Mechanical inspections
- Regular Monthly inspections ( to keep up architectural guidelines and insure the contractors are completing their work in an aesthetically pleasing manner)
- Routine inspections of common areas
- Inspections behind all contracted work to insure quality of service
We also offer assistance in creating community websites and news letters to keep homeowners informed.